Our Hotel is now open and ready to welcome you again, providing you with a safe environment.
Below you can find all the latest guidelines along with the high standards our hotel already has:
How We are taking care of you:
- Our staff has been trained on all COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols (e-learning on Smartphone and tablet)
- Our staff is equipped and is using all the required disinfectants and cleaning products to ensure the highest levels of hygiene.
- All rooms,common areas and equipment are cleaned /sanitized carefully several times throughout the day.
In addition, we use fully complied with the international standards cleaning products and the latest antibacterial and antiviral solutions
- Hand sanitizers are available in all hotel common areas
- Complete Medical kit available at the reception area
- Guests not residing in the hotel are strictly prohibited from entering the hotel even if they are relatives or friends.
- A/C cleaning and operating following the official guidelines
How you can take care of us :
- Please sanitize your hands as often as possible especially, after using the toilet. Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, ideally using a tissue, disposing of it safely after use and washing your hands immediately.
- Please respectfully abide by social distancing. All communal furniture has been repositioned to meet social distancing requirements.
- Upon check-in and check-out please wait at the indicated point – Check in is at 2pm and Check out is at 12am.
- For long staying guests (over three nights), any room cleaning services will be done upon customer request only. This is to keep our personel safe.
- For extra towels or bed sheets during your staying with us, please contact the reception
- In case you develop symptoms during your stay please stay in your room and contact the hotel’s certified Health Officer who will contact the medical doctor and follow the protocol for the provision of immediate medical care.